Lessons are best learned from those who have lived the experience
It’s your job to hire the presenter. You have every expectation that he or she is “going to deliver”. You promote the event. You fill the room. You anticipate some worthwhile content will be taught for your audience who traded time, money or both to be in the room. When it’s time for your speaker to perform comes the moment of truth.
The result? Your presenter was amusing, maybe even entertaining. Yet when it came to valuable, implementable content, the message was as solid as nailing a wave to the shore. It drifted away…
Feel confident when you book Shannon Lea Reynolds that your audience will walk away with tools and tips that will enhance their lives and their businesses. Her life experience and lessons learned in marketing, sales, customer service, financial management, leadership and life will teach and inspire your attendees.
One of Shannon’s signature speeches is “UNstrapped | Make Money and a Difference”, delivers a powerful message to women entrepreneurs and growth-oriented business leaders on the power of financial worth.
Engaging Shannon’s services for this interactive and content-packed session will teach your participants:
- How to break free of constraints and reframe the inner conversations going on in your mind.
- How to successfully navigate the complex world of business, relationships, and financial worth.
- How to get “unstuck” in terms of your habits and ingrained beliefs.
- How to make a significant difference in your business, in your community, and in your relationships.
- How to live an authentic, fulfilled life of contribution, meaning and purpose.